I'm flattered that you literally took so much time out to devote a whole blog to MY junior class. I figured I'd return the favor, and devote some time to you. You're a senior, You have NO right to speak on behalf of OUR class, and you have NO right to assume the thoughts of ours. And as for my class, TRUST me we don't want to be part of your class, But since it's our last year, we'd like to have a few memories, & we couldn't give two shits if you guys want us to or don't. Don't sit there & try to act as if the sweatshirts were your guys idea, because frankly, the senior sweatshirts is a ritual, EVERY class before you guys has done it. You're telling us to get over the fact we're not seniors, as if we really want to be. Nobody ever said we were planning on having a 'double' prom with you girls, so maybe you should know the facts before you start assuming or listening to rumors. And as for the whole graduating process, we DON'T want to walk with you guys, that's not a privelage, or something WE'RE happy about either, but if it means graduating early, We're not going to be all immature about it and bitch because we're with you girls. All you girls are seriously acting as if we want to be a part of your class, or as if we want to do everything with you girls, And clearly, WE DON'T. I thought you were a senior, meaning you might have matured just a bit, but frankly, you don't have the correct mentality to even be considered a senior. & seriously, don't try to tell us we don't have enough credits, or don't try to assume on how many of us are graduating, because you're NOT part of our class, you DON'T know what's going on, though apparently you think you do, You really don't. We're not running around like spoiled brats, we're just doing what we want to do, and obviously not giving two shits what your class has to say about it. But if you really give a good outlook on your class, it's you girls running around like spoiled brats & whining & all that nasty shit. Its YOU girls complaing about every little thing, in which case, you're bound to deal with it ALL & get over it, because obviously nothing you SAY or DO is going to stop US from doing what we want. Writing that whole blog about the class of 2010 didn't put us down in any way possible, and as for me, it gave me a gooooood laugh, thanks for humoring me.
With love, SUSAN, from the LOVELY junior class <3(:
funny thing is. I enjoy this immaturity. And quite frankly, if putting my foot down on WHAT WE WANT TO DO, which is what we WANT to do, then so be it. Go jerk off to hannah montanna and all the other disney stars, kthxbye.
this is to some seniors, Stop picking on us and starting fights. Your whole class isn't doing stuff like this, and there is no reason for you to be acting like this Katie. If you were in our positions, you would be stressed out too. Susan is right, just mind your business. We don't want to graduate with you guys either. We want to graduate as our class, not the class of 2009. You should be mature and happy for us that we get this opportunity, none of us are walking around acting like we don't care about the other classes, but honestly, your class should be the last girls complaining, you're getting a regular senior year.
I can't believe anyone who writes horrible things ONLINE about another class like that would even consider herself a real academy girl, you're acting like a girl who has never learned respect for other people, and to all the seniors saying "We've been here longer, we deserve it." Guess what, our whole class would be their next year if given the chance, WE DID NOT WANT THE ACADEMY TO CLOSE! and some of us (het hem) have been their ALOT longer then just four short years.
Katie I can't believe I ever considered you a friend, did you even sit down and ask any of us what's going on because obviously half the things you, or your friend replying to this, are just rumors. You even said you didn't have a problem with our class when I asked you, when you were standing at the door of the moose room the other day.
the seniors are going through stuff too. Why should we be the last class complaining? Who is to say who is more deserving of complaining. It's ridiculous. And hello, who said you even had to read katie's blog? Her and I won't not VENT, maybe? Because seniors are being treated like shit by the administration, by the juniors fault or not. It just happens that the juniors are a the root of it simply because the administration has made it that way. I'm not apologizing for what I've said. At All. I'm simply saying that we're getting shit on too, and stop accusing us of not being "mature." We're the class that isn't being respected. You have the whole school on your side, so shut up. You can have anything you want. So therefor, we're NOT having a normal senior year. Yours and the administrations powers are just being abused at this point.
Who wants to read the blog after this one? I do! And you should too! I can state my opinion on whats going on. I'm not sorry for what I said. I won't take it back. Just to let you know, I did put myself in your shoes. I have been there before believe it or not. So don't say I have no clue what you guys are going through right now because I do. Don't act like you wouldn't be acting the same way if you were the seniors and we were the juniors. Its just natural for people to act like this because of whats going on.
If you want to graduate and have prom with your class, tell sister Kerry that. Not us,because we can't do anything about that. Thats between you guys, your coordinators and sister kerry and sister eileen.
Again, you guys are just pointing fingers at our class for absolutely no reason , but just to be clear
Katie, you did not "write your opinion" about the situation, you wrote nasty things directly about our class and didn't even put the right facts into it, you used rumors you heard. and how have you been in our shoes, you might have been in a situation "like" ours, but you are having your senior year, and you and all the other seniors do not know every juniors personal business, so you can not say how many of us are graduating or not.
& lexi, When I said 'you guys should be the last class complaining', I meant simply because you guys got your four years of high school at ASJ. But I don't think ANY class should be complaining at all, because the juniors ARE NOT! And "who said you even had to read this blog" Katie addressed the blog "dear class of 2010", she obviously wanted the attention the blog is getting. The seniors are not getting treated badly by the Administration, your class is getting a lot of traditions noone will ever get. The administration is trying really hard to keep all the classes happy, if they catered to just ONE class's needs, then THAT would be a reason to complain, but that's not happening. There are freshmen and sophomore's who are in crappy situations too that need to be taken care of. Maybe you should try working out idea's to make all the classes happy and give them to Sr.Kerry instead of putting all this energy into putting down my class, and trying to gang up on me over this blog that shouldn't have been up in the first place. And saying we're getting "everything we want" is not true at all, we're never getting our senior year at the academy, and THATS what we, the sophomores, and the freshmen, along with girls in the lower grades ALL WANT OUR FOUR YEARS AT ASJ. All our class asked for was a prom, and a trip, and thats IT. Most of us don't even care about the stairs or the bathroom at all.
Alyssa you have no idea about me or my past so how can you say I was in a situation "like" yours. When I actually was. Not too long ago to. I did the class of 2010 just as an intro because I had nothing else to put. It is an opinion. I used the word "I".
About prom. Its called Junior prom. You guys would have gotten it regardless if the school was closing or not.
Girls from my class have been in and out of Sister Kerry's office telling her ideas. Its your class that should be doing the same too.
This isn't about your personal life, What I'm saying is that your not in our EXACT position, and you DON'T know everything, so back off! And no, you wrote the WHOLE blog about our class, it wasn't just an introduction.
& No we should be getting a real prom, if its not at yours, then it shouldn't bother you what kind of prom we do. We arn't getting a senior year in highschool, so if we don't have a real prom, we never will!
Over all, you should worry about your class, and we'll worry about ours.
10 comments:
I'm flattered that you literally took so much time out to devote a whole blog to MY junior class. I figured I'd return the favor, and devote some time to you. You're a senior, You have NO right to speak on behalf of OUR class, and you have NO right to assume the thoughts of ours. And as for my class, TRUST me we don't want to be part of your class, But since it's our last year, we'd like to have a few memories, & we couldn't give two shits if you guys want us to or don't. Don't sit there & try to act as if the sweatshirts were your guys idea, because frankly, the senior sweatshirts is a ritual, EVERY class before you guys has done it. You're telling us to get over the fact we're not seniors, as if we really want to be. Nobody ever said we were planning on having a 'double' prom with you girls, so maybe you should know the facts before you start assuming or listening to rumors. And as for the whole graduating process, we DON'T want to walk with you guys, that's not a privelage, or something WE'RE happy about either, but if it means graduating early, We're not going to be all immature about it and bitch because we're with you girls. All you girls are seriously acting as if we want to be a part of your class, or as if we want to do everything with you girls, And clearly, WE DON'T. I thought you were a senior, meaning you might have matured just a bit, but frankly, you don't have the correct mentality to even be considered a senior. & seriously, don't try to tell us we don't have enough credits, or don't try to assume on how many of us are graduating, because you're NOT part of our class, you DON'T know what's going on, though apparently you think you do, You really don't. We're not running around like spoiled brats, we're just doing what we want to do, and obviously not giving two shits what your class has to say about it. But if you really give a good outlook on your class, it's you girls running around like spoiled brats & whining & all that nasty shit. Its YOU girls complaing about every little thing, in which case, you're bound to deal with it ALL & get over it, because obviously nothing you SAY or DO is going to stop US from doing what we want. Writing that whole blog about the class of 2010 didn't put us down in any way possible, and as for me, it gave me a gooooood laugh, thanks for humoring me.
With love,
SUSAN, from the LOVELY junior class <3(:
funny thing is. I enjoy this immaturity. And quite frankly, if putting my foot down on WHAT WE WANT TO DO, which is what we WANT to do, then so be it. Go jerk off to hannah montanna and all the other disney stars, kthxbye.
this is to some seniors,
Stop picking on us and starting fights.
Your whole class isn't doing stuff like this, and there is no reason for you to be acting like this Katie. If you were in our positions, you would be stressed out too. Susan is right, just mind your business. We don't want to graduate with you guys either. We want to graduate as our class, not the class of 2009. You should be mature and happy for us that we get this opportunity, none of us are walking around acting like we don't care about the other classes, but honestly, your class should be the last girls complaining, you're getting a regular senior year.
I can't believe anyone who writes horrible things ONLINE about another class like that would even consider herself a real academy girl, you're acting like a girl who has never learned respect for other people, and to all the seniors saying "We've been here longer, we deserve it." Guess what, our whole class would be their next year if given the chance, WE DID NOT WANT THE ACADEMY TO CLOSE! and some of us (het hem) have been their ALOT longer then just four short years.
Katie I can't believe I ever considered you a friend, did you even sit down and ask any of us what's going on because obviously half the things you, or your friend replying to this, are just rumors. You even said you didn't have a problem with our class when I asked you, when you were standing at the door of the moose room the other day.
---alyssa
the seniors are going through stuff too. Why should we be the last class complaining? Who is to say who is more deserving of complaining. It's ridiculous. And hello, who said you even had to read katie's blog? Her and I won't not VENT, maybe? Because seniors are being treated like shit by the administration, by the juniors fault or not. It just happens that the juniors are a the root of it simply because the administration has made it that way. I'm not apologizing for what I've said. At All. I'm simply saying that we're getting shit on too, and stop accusing us of not being "mature." We're the class that isn't being respected. You have the whole school on your side, so shut up. You can have anything you want. So therefor, we're NOT having a normal senior year. Yours and the administrations powers are just being abused at this point.
Who wants to read the blog after this one? I do! And you should too! I can state my opinion on whats going on. I'm not sorry for what I said. I won't take it back. Just to let you know, I did put myself in your shoes. I have been there before believe it or not. So don't say I have no clue what you guys are going through right now because I do. Don't act like you wouldn't be acting the same way if you were the seniors and we were the juniors. Its just natural for people to act like this because of whats going on.
If you want to graduate and have prom with your class, tell sister Kerry that. Not us,because we can't do anything about that. Thats between you guys, your coordinators and sister kerry and sister eileen.
Again, you guys are just pointing fingers at our class for absolutely no reason
, but just to be clear
Katie, you did not "write your opinion" about the situation, you wrote nasty things directly about our class and didn't even put the right facts into it, you used rumors you heard. and how have you been in our shoes, you might have been in a situation "like" ours, but you are having your senior year, and you and all the other seniors do not know every juniors personal business, so you can not say how many of us are graduating or not.
& lexi, When I said 'you guys should be the last class complaining', I meant simply because you guys got your four years of high school at ASJ. But I don't think ANY class should be complaining at all, because the juniors ARE NOT! And "who said you even had to read this blog" Katie addressed the blog "dear class of 2010", she obviously wanted the attention the blog is getting. The seniors are not getting treated badly by the Administration, your class is getting a lot of traditions noone will ever get. The administration is trying really hard to keep all the classes happy, if they catered to just ONE class's needs, then THAT would be a reason to complain, but that's not happening. There are freshmen and sophomore's who are in crappy situations too that need to be taken care of. Maybe you should try working out idea's to make all the classes happy and give them to Sr.Kerry instead of putting all this energy into putting down my class, and trying to gang up on me over this blog that shouldn't have been up in the first place. And saying we're getting "everything we want" is not true at all, we're never getting our senior year at the academy, and THATS what we, the sophomores, and the freshmen, along with girls in the lower grades ALL WANT OUR FOUR YEARS AT ASJ. All our class asked for was a prom, and a trip, and thats IT. Most of us don't even care about the stairs or the bathroom at all.
Alyssa you have no idea about me or my past so how can you say I was in a situation "like" yours. When I actually was. Not too long ago to. I did the class of 2010 just as an intro because I had nothing else to put. It is an opinion. I used the word "I".
About prom. Its called Junior prom. You guys would have gotten it regardless if the school was closing or not.
Girls from my class have been in and out of Sister Kerry's office telling her ideas. Its your class that should be doing the same too.
This isn't about your personal life, What I'm saying is that your not in our EXACT position, and you DON'T know everything, so back off! And no, you wrote the WHOLE blog about our class, it wasn't just an introduction.
& No we should be getting a real prom, if its not at yours, then it shouldn't bother you what kind of prom we do. We arn't getting a senior year in highschool, so if we don't have a real prom, we never will!
Over all, you should worry about your class, and we'll worry about ours.
How about you stop replying to my blog. You don't have to read anything I write.
It was just an intro.
You know nothing about me so I would stop thinking you do.
Post a Comment