Tuesday, November 25, 2008

we give thanks...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!

in the spirit of this day of giving I'd think it would be nice if I shared what I'm thankful for this year and why.


My Parents; for giving me life. for putting up with my bull shit all the time.For driving to all those dance lessons and competitions.Paying for it too. My Mom for making 4 different capes because i lost my original one,and all 3 days before regionals.

My brother; even though you are a pain in the ass and we fight all the time, I'm glad to have you as my brother.


My dance girlies; for having the same sick and twisted sense of humor as I have. Car pooling to dance outs, feises, classes, sweet 16's. For being the best people ever. I love you all.


St. joes Hoes; My big fat sluts. I love you all.


Bengay; for making my legfeel amazi g.


My hot legs; for being hot.


The Raccoon; HAHAHA. Being the greatest thing ever. Even if half the things you say are kinda retarded.


My Family; your all crazy and I love you.ve I you for being crazy.


Mrs. Mon; for all those lovely things you have done for my dance costumes.

Last but not least.

My dance teacher Debbie; for being the best I will ever have. you kick my ass so my parents don't have to. you've pushed my limits and made me a harder worker. You've made me more determind than anything. You've also have given me the love of Irish Dance that I will hold forever in my you heart.


Thank you.

No comments: