Sunday, November 16, 2008

Save your breath.


My friend Holly set me up with her Sister's friends brother who's 18. OK we went out. He was a Total asshole. We did the whole dinner and a movie thing. The whole time I was like oh my god, your a douche bag. You are a bag of douche. So the check came and I go through my bag to get my wallet and I get my wallet out and he goes "Oh your paying? That's great!" Being the bitch that I am and being fed up with him and his douchebaggary I got up and I left. That was my Friday night.

The next 12 days are going to be the most stressful weeks of the year. I can't wait. Its going to be SO intense. Philly here I come! I can't wait to get on the stage after a whole year of waiting. This regionals is going to be one of the best in a really long time I can just feel it.I can't wait wait for the most intense practices,I can't wait for intense stamina drills, I can't wait to get my team costume, I can't wait for rehearsal, I can't for my Starbucks the second I arrive at the downtown Marriott, I can't wait to warm up and practice in the hall way, I can't wait to dance all my new steps in my new dress and wig, I can't until Saturday so I can wear one of the most amazing outfits ever, I can't wait to watch my friends dance, I can't wait for my team aka "The really really ridiculously good looking team" to kick ass. I can't wait any longer. I want it to be thankgiving already so I get on that train and be on my way to Philly. This is my favorite time of the year.

No comments: