Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Its only weeks and days.


High lights of my week:

Obama ripped this country. He ripped this country a new one.

4 day weekend, it was well needed.

I danced for 4 hours straight. Best 4 hours of my life. There is just something about dance, I can't get enough of it. I know dance is definitely going to be part of my life forever. Its all I really know besides being being behind a camera. Ever since I was little it has always been dance dance and dance. There were some bad years and good years. I loved every single one. I would do anything to be in a dance company. In 17 days I'll be in Philadelphia for my Regional Championships. In Irish Dance lingo its called the "Mid-Atlantic Regional Oireachtas." Your reading the last word and thinking "Wtf? Is that even a word?" Why, yes it its. Its O-rock-tis. You learn something new everyday. I can't wait I just have this feeling that I'm going to do better than usual. I really hope my feeling is right.So just 17 more days until I find out...

Ok, can everybody just get along? No, why? Because were all a bunch of self-centered assholes. Stop being fake to one another, stop lying to each other. Stop creating drama, it causes unnecessary stress and ugly breakouts. I don't get it, starting shit with someone doesn't make you any better. It just makes you look like an ass.Don't say shit about your "ex-girlfriend" in the annex because you never know who is listening and its not nice.Plus, she a million times cooler than you'll ever be.

I saw Shrek The Third today, its so cute. I love one of the songs on the soundtrack. I can't stop playing it.

Tomorrow is school. I think I had homework, If I did, then I'm screwed cause I didn't do it. I get to develop my pictures tomorrow too. I can't wait to see how they came out. Jill, I'll scan them and send them to you.


Secrest out.

Katie out.

No comments: