Saturday, April 11, 2009

Maybe its not my weekend, but its gunna be my year.



I'm sorry
I'm not the valedictorian of my class.
I'm sorry I wasn't an honor student.
I'm sorry I didn't do my homework.
I'm sorry I'm not the perfect child.
I'm sorry I'm not a sweet baby angel.
I'm sorry I'm good at dance.
I'm sorry it wasted your money.
I'm sorry your plans for me didn't happen.
I'm sorry I don't like school.
I'm sorry I'm going to community college.
I'm sorry I make you angry.
I'm sorry I'm a pain in the ass.
I'm sorry You hate me so much.
I'm sorry I use profanity.
I'm sorry I crashed the car.
I'm sorry I'm not pretty enough.
I'm sorry I wasn't popular kid.
I'm sorry I don't date athletes.
I'm sorry I have problems.
I'm sorry I'm not the hero.
I'm sorry I failed in your eyes.

I'm done saying sorry. I'm done with being blamed for everything. I'm done with everything.

Like the song says; "Maybe its not my weekend, but its gunna be my year.." I'm going to show you. I will.






I'll soon be free.

No comments: