Friday, May 8, 2009

Baseball is one hell of a sport.

Hola.

Its been awhile since I have been on this thing, but I have been so busy. I'm in my last 8 days of school and I started a new a job. No moe guarding lives from aquatic dangers anymore. I don't have to look after prepubecent little pricks anymore. Now I deal with annoying people who want the most random shit on their food. Its fun thought, I like it.

Uno Dos Tres Quatro

High School is only 720 days long. I have completed 712 days as of today, Friday May 8,2009. I have 8 more days. I can't believe it went by this fast. It feels like I just went into freshman year like last year. It is really bitter sweet; Leaving High School and going onto college,and becoming an adult, then friends leaving and we're all going on our seperate ways. Even though I didn't get along with people or people didn't like me, I am still going to miss them. Graduation is in 29 days.

College.
Holy shit. I can't wait. I'm majoring in communications; Journalism and I am going to be the next Barbra Walters. So babs, watch your back.

I have to go to class now.

Peace.
XO
Love,
Katie.

No comments: